Ten things God won’t ask on that day
‘Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him. For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in the body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad’, 2 Cor. 5. 9, 10.
Ten things God won’t ask on that day:
- God won’t ask what kind of car you drove, He’ll ask how many people you gave a lift to who didn’t have any transportation.
- God won’t ask the square footage of your house, He’ll ask how many people you welcomed into your home.
- God won’t ask about the clothes you had in your wardrobe, but He’ll ask how many you helped to clothe.
- God won’t ask what your highest salary was, but He’ll ask if you compromised your testimony to obtain it.
- God won’t ask what your job title was, but He’ll ask whether you performed your job to the best of your ability.
- God won’t ask how many friends you had, He’ll ask how many people to whom you made sure you were a friend.
- God won’t ask in what neighbourhood you lived, He’ll ask how you treated and behaved with your neighbours.
- God won’t ask about the colour of your skin, He’ll ask about the quality and growth of your character.
- God wont ask you how much of your time you used watching television, but He will ask how much you used caring for others?
- God won’t ask why it took you so long to seek salvation; He’ll just demonstrate how pleased He is to have you and take you to your mansion in heaven.