Terms and Conditions of Use
By clicking the ‘Accept’ button you agree to these terms and conditions. By completing and submitting the electronic order form you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract.
Prices, specifications (including cover and content) and availability are subject to change without notice.
Unless prior agreement has been made no goods will be dispatched until they have been paid for. Where an agreement to dispatch goods prior to payment has been made then all goods remain the property of Precious Seed until full payment is received.
Shipments and returns
Your pack shipment
Packages are generally dispatched within 30 days after receipt of payment and are shipped using standard postage without signature.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
The cost of shipping will be shown separately at the point of purchase.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
- You may withdraw from the purchase you have made online by returning goods within 14 days of their receipt without giving a reason. Please inform us immediately of your decision by email or telephone. A full refund (including outgoing postage where it has been charged) will be made when the returned goods are received by the distributor. It is the responsibility of the customer to see that the goods arrive safely with the distributor and arrive within 28 days of receipt. Return postage is not refunded.
- If you wish to return goods to us for a specific reason, prior agreement must be obtained from us within 28 days of receipt of goods in writing by email, or post. Where the reason for return is because of a fault with us or third parties we have used, we will refund outgoing postage and reasonable return postage charges.
We recommend that you obtain a certificate of posting when returning an item(s).
Digital (eBook) Products
Please note that whilst our eBooks do not have Digital Rights Management (DRM) restrictions applied, sale of eBooks are sold on the strict understanding that as these books are made available for personal use only, neither the purchaser nor any other person will:
- Loan, offer for resale or distribute in any way the eBook
- Translate, modify, adapt in any way, or create a derivative work of the eBook
- Print any part of the eBook other than for personal study use
- Extract any part of the eBook for use in other documents or contexts without the permission of Precious Seed
The purchase of eBooks is not normally refundable. If you purchase one by mistake, please contact us immediately. Refunds are not available once a book has been downloaded.
We are not responsible for any third party systems, device or software, or any problems that you may have in using them. We are not obliged to give a refund if you purchase the eBook to use on a third party system that does not accept the formats we supply.
We recommend that you keep a backup copy of the eBook. Whilst there is no limit to the number of times purchased eBooks can be downloaded this will only apply to those books that we have available as an eBook at the time. We cannot guarantee that books will be available to download and you should retain a copy on your PC for archive purposes. Free software is available on the internet (e.g. Calibre) in which you can store your library of eBooks.